Friday, March 31, 2006

Sales Presentation Training Links


I am starting to add some sales presentation training resources to the site. One that I wanted to feature today is Presentation Zen. This blog is written by Garr Reynolds, the former Manager of Worlwide User Group Relations at Apple Computer-whew! That is a mouthful. Garr has traveled and presented extensively across the world and is very generous in sharing information about what works well in sales presentations. Have you ever been to a presentation and an audience member asks a question and the speaker replies: "I cover that in Chapter 7 of my book.?" Garr is not that way! He has presentation tips and great insights. If you think there are other sites or authors that should be included in the resource section please let me know. You can drop me an email at smertz@msn.com. Have a fabulous week end!
Image courtesy of State of Colorado.

Tags: , , , .



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home