Monday, May 01, 2006

Sales Training-Will You Work for Stock?


I received an interesting email this weekend. A start-up in Silicon Valley asked me to look at their company. They have limited funds and need some serious cash to take their product to the market. They also need a great sales presentation for potential investors. They asked me if I would help them for a reduced fee and take some stock in return for payment?

Interesting...I haven't been asked this before but I'm going to take a closer look at the company and their product. I have a soft spot in my heart for entrepreneurs-having gone through the process of designing, patenting and negotiating a sales agreement for my ergonomic crutch handle. It was one of the hardest things I've ever done! I also gave some very lame sales presentations!

Whadda think-Am I getting too soft :)

Steve Mertz
Sales Presentation Training for Founders Stock!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home