Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Welcome to Sales Presentation Training

Three months ago I was at a presentation given by a company to a group of potential investors. The company was not a start up but rather a company that has a fabulous product and were looking for $5 million dollars for expansion. If you have ever been in their position you know how hard it can be. You have 1 hour to give your best shot at that $5 or $50 million dollar contract. Maybe you have waited for a year or longer to get in front of the committee that will determine your fate-don't make these mistakes. The secretary started the power point presentation and she never stopped. They power pointed the audience to death. The principals of the company sat there and watched the power point presentation. They would throw in an occasional comment, making no eye contact with anyone in particular! Finally, the president of the company gave a very brief wrap up and the potential investors left-never to return and Never to invest. If you can relate to any of this pain-I can help you with your next presentation. I was an investment advisor for over 15 years and gave hundreds of presentations and was exposed to hundreds more. I am confident that I have seen more boring and ineffective presentations than most! Fortunately, I had the good sense to get professional presentation training and have been a member of National Speakers Association for the past 5 years. I have a special place in my heart for small businesses seeking that necessary contract and my team and I will bring our expertise and passion to your organization. Please contact me with any immediate needs or questions. My site address is www.salespresentationtraining.blogspot.com

Tags: Sales+Presentation+Training


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home